Renting a car in Abu Dhabi is as easy as eating a cake. Here you will find cars and vehicles of all kinds to complement your need and mood.
There are many car rental companies that will provide you with their service at any time of the day. Lets us check out a few pointers that you need to know before hiring a car in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi and its famous neighbour Dubai has a wide spectrum of popular attractions, which you can explore by booking a car. However, you must follow certain rules like-
- Abu Dhabi just like the other cities in the UAE follows traffic system that is designed for left-hand drivers.
- You must have an 'International with a national license'.
- The speed limit is between 80 to 140 kmph.
- The driver and all the other people in the car must always wear a safety belt.
- Use of cell phone while driving is a punishable offence.
- Kids below 12 years are not allowed on the front seats.
These are the rules that you must follow while driving; however, you also have to get few things sorted such as-
- What will be the scenario if the car meets with an accident or a breakdown?
- Can you drive outside UAE?
- What are the documents required to hire a car?
- What are insurance options available?
If you hire a car along with a driver then you don’t need to worry very much, otherwise keep the above-mentioned things fixed in your mind.